What are the Benefits of Two Wheeler Loan?
Two wheelers have become a preferred mode of transport in India as they are cheaper compared to cars and are ideal for intra-city movement. The congested roads of Indian cities have made it difficult to drive four wheelers therefore several car owners prefer to buy a two wheeler as an alternate mode of transport to commute during rush hours. Bike loans offered by Bajaj auto finance have made it easier to purchase a Bajaj/KTM bike of your choice.
Benefits of Two Wheeler Loans
- Interest rates on two-wheelers are lower and the bike loan can be easily paid off by making a small initial down payment and rest of the payment can be made in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs)
- Bajaj Auto Finance also offer 100%* finance on two wheelers which makes it easier for customers who cannot afford to make initial down payment.
- The low cost EMIs are an added attraction for the customers to opt for a two wheeler loan as they have the choice to select the monthly EMI as per their repaying capacity. You can also use bike loan EMI calculator available on the Bajajautofinance.com for calculating EMIs.
- Unlike other loans, bike loans are relatively easy to acquire as they require simple documentation and processing is much faster.
- You can apply for two wheeler loans online as the processing and approval takes lesser time as compared to visiting the Bajaj dealership or Bajajautofinance.com
- Bike loans are a competitive segment and as a consumer you have to choose from the best deals available in the market. You can negotiate processing fee as well as rate of interest by doing thorough research online and comparing the benefits.
- Two wheeler loans have a flexible repayment period which makes it hassle-free to repay them.
- In some cases, partial foreclosure is permitted for bike loans allowing you to shorten the loan tenure.
Additional Read: Best Mileage Bike in India
Apply For Bike Loan