A two wheeler loan enables you to buy a bike of your choice on low-interest rates with monthly EMIs without hurting your budget. EMIs or Equated Monthly Installments are designed to repay the two wheeler loan at affordable prices. The tenure for EMIs ranges from 1 to 3 years - we also offer the option of pre-closure of the loan by paying the entire amount with some pre-termination charges.
Bajaj Auto Finance Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility
Check Your Eligibility Apply Now
- Minimum age of the loan applicant should be at least 18 years and the maximum age limit should be 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Applicants should be residing in the same house for at least one year to show residential stability.
- Applicants should be in a stable job for atleast one year or self-employed with IT returns of two years.
- Applicant should have a good CIBIL score with credit bureaus
- Applicants should have a permanent telephone number and possess KYC and other related documents.
Bajaj Auto Finance Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates
|Maximum Repayment Tenure
||1% - 3%*
Here you can check all the details about two wheeler loan interest rates.
Documents Required for Bajaj Auto Finance Two Wheeler Loan
Here is a list of documents required for a two wheeler loan:
Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License or Electoral Voter Identity Card (Should have one out of these)
Address Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Latest Electricity Bill, Latest Phone Bill, Latest Bank Passbook reflecting the current address, Property Documents or Water bill (Should have one out of these)
Additional Documents required for Salaried and Self-Employed
- Employment or offer letter
- Salary slips of last 2 months
- Bank statement of last 6 months/Form 16
- ITR(Income Tax Returns) of Last 3 years.
- Last six months bank statements
- Sales tax returns
- TDS Certificate
- Company details
How to Calculate Two Wheeler Loan EMI?
The two wheeler loan EMI calculator is another unique feature we offer. Use the calculator to compare the interest rates and EMIs of different banks before making a final decision on the purchase of the two-wheeler of your choice.
How to Apply for Bajaj Auto Finance Two Wheeler Loan - Online
It takes only 3 minutes to apply online for a Bajaj/KTM bike loan with Bajaj Auto Finance.
- Fill basic details - Go to the online application form, fill your basic details like name, city, bike and model, etc.
- Share your personal details - Share the personal details required.
- Calculate your eligibility - Once your details are shared, the eligibility calculator will let you know your eligibility for the loan.
- Get loan approval - It may take up to 24-hours to verify documents and get your loan approved.
How to Apply for Bajaj Auto Finance Two Wheeler Loan - Offline
You can apply for a two wheeler loan offline by calling our representative or visiting our branch office. Our customer care executive will guide you through the process of applying for a Bike loan, and you have to fill up the application form and attach all the relevant documents.
Two Wheeler Loan With Minimum Down Payment
Enjoy the facility of a small down payment for bike loan which means you get finance of up to 95%* of the value of the bike with our two wheeler loan.
APPLY FOR LOAN
Two Wheeler Loan FAQs
There are four simple steps in availing a bike loan:
- Step 1: Fill the form for a two-wheeler loan on our portal and get the loan instantly.
- Step 2: Visit the showroom of your chosen bike’s dealership. Our representative will guide you through the loan formalities when you arrive.
- Step 3: Submit the required documents, as stated by our representative. We will verify these documents.
- Step 4: Once the loan is approved, you pick a bike of your choice and make the initial down payment. Once all the formalities are completed, you can take the bike home with you.
Bajaj Auto Finance offers you three simple ways to check your bike loan status and details.
- 1. SMS: 97177 52222 – This is a self-service number. When you call this number from a registered mobile phone, it gets disconnected automatically. You will then instantly receive all the details of your bike loan, which is linked to your number, through SMS.
- 2. Official Website: Access your account on https://www.bajajautofinance.com/home/getlogin with your registered mobile number and a one-time password. Once you enter, all your bike loan details will be right in front of you.
- 3. Customer Care: You can easily contact our customer care representative through a call, email or the portal on our website. Our representative will offer you all the information you require about your bike loan.
Here is all the information you need on how to buy a bike on EMI:
- Check Your Eligibility: You can check your eligibility for a bike loan online. You require a good CIBIL score along with proof of residential and employment stability. The list of required documents is available on our website.
- Calculate Your EMI: If you are eligible, you can calculate your monthly instalments with our two-wheeler EMI calculator.
- Apply for a Bike Loan Online: Once you have estimated your EMI, you can apply for a loan. Fill the application form on our website with your basic details. Our representative will get in touch with you upon submission.
A two-wheeler loan is the best way to fund your next two-wheeler without spending your savings. Here are some benefits of a two-wheeler loan:
- The interest rate on a two-wheeler loan is low. So, you can purchase a two-wheeler by comfortably paying off your loan through small EMIs.
- Bajaj Auto Finance offers upto 95%* loan for two-wheelers.
- The documentation is simple, and the processing on a two-wheeler loan is swift.
- You can apply for a two-wheeler loan online. The approval process takes less time than other loans.
- Two-wheeler loans have a flexible repayment method. You can choose your monthly EMI and tenure according to your comfort.
Use the two-wheeler EMI calculator to calculate the EMI.
A: The interest rate charged on a two-wheeler loan starts from 7.25%.
A: The maximum tenure of Bajaj Auto Finance bike loan is 3 years or 36 months.
A: You can borrow 100% of the Ex-showroom price of a two-wheeler as a loan.
A: The processing fee ranges between 1%-3% of the loan amount.
A: Yes, you must be between 18-65 years to be eligible for a two-wheeler loan.
A: The prepayment charges are 3% of the outstanding loan amount, if done before the 12th installment plus GST.