- Design - 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement - 373.2
- Bore - 89 mm
- Stroke - 60 mm
- Power In Kw - 32 kW
- Ems - Bosch EMS
- Co2 Emissions - 80.2
- Fuel Consumption - 3.46
- Starter - Electric starter
- Lubrication - Wet sump
- Transmission - 6-speed
- Primary Drive - 30:80
- Secondary Gear Ratio - 15:45
- Cooling - Liquid cooled
- Clutch - PASC™ antihopping clutch
- Front Suspension - WP upside-down Ø 43 mm
- Rear Suspension - WP monoshock
- Suspension Travel (Front) - 142 mm
- Suspension Travel (Rear) - 150 mm
- Front Brake - Four-piston radial fixed calliper, brake disc
- Rear Brake - Single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Front Brake Disc Diameter - 320 mm
- Rear Brake Disc Diameter - 230 mm
- Chain - X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering Head Angle - 65 °
- Wheelbase - 1357 ± 15.5 mm
- Ground Clearance - 185 mm
- Seat Height - 830 mm
- Dry Weight149 kg
Light as a feather, powerful and packed with state-of-the-art technology, KTM Duke 390 is now available with easy bike loan schemes.
Disclaimer: Bajaj Auto Ltd. reserves the right to change without notice prices, colours, specifications and models, and to discontinue the models.
Accessories shown in the pictures may not be a part of the standard equipment and will differ according to the variant. Colours shown in pictures may vary from actual body colour.