- Bajaj Bike
- KTM Bike
Wondering what the significant difference between secured and unsecured bike loans is? Well, then you have come to the right place. Worrying about choosing secured or unsecured loans can be stressful and can go wrong if you don't know the difference between them.
Therefore, in this article, we'll discuss both the options and whether bike loans secured or un-secured is the right choice for you or not.
A loan is classified as "secured" when backed by collateral and becomes secured if there are any liens on that property, like mortgages or car loans, to name just two examples. However, some things aren't always easy to classify, which sometimes means an unsecured loan might make more sense for your needs than borrowing money from someone else who wants assurance of repayment via assets.
Unsecured loans, which are also known as signature loans, do not require any collateral-based security for the lender to provide a loan and come with lower rates than secured loans. They are a bit riskier as there is a lack of security.
While taking a Two wheeler loan, you have two options for your bike purchase: a secured or an unsecured loan. There are many distinct factors to consider before deciding on the best type of financing.
Secured loans allow lenders to use your assets as collateral and even take their possession if you're unable to pay off the loan. At the same time, unsecured loans may require higher interest rates due to a lack of security if repayment is not met with success.
Additional Read: How To Choose The Best Two Wheeler Loan?
There are many ways people use their bikes, but if you only plan on using them recreationally and do not intend to sell them in case anything happens, then rooting with unsecured loans is the right decision. They are way better than secured loans because you do not need to worry about losing your assets constantly.
Use these tips next time you are deciding whether or not to borrow money for a two-wheeler:
1. Firstly, decide whether you want to apply for bike loans secured or un-secured. The choice may be challenging, but make sure to think it through.
2. If you consider a secured loan, the interest rate is lower as you get it against a valuable asset. It means your EMIs are reduced, and you might get it even with an average credit score. But ensure that you can repay each penny and save your asset at the end of the day.
3. While getting an unsecured loan, there is no need to give any assets for security, But the disadvantage is you get a higher rate of interest. If you repel the idea of pledging your assets, then an unsecured loan works best for you.
4. A poor-performing credit score will not be ignored just because it is a secured loan. If the financing company has found unjustified errors in the report, you might face the losing end of the secured loan dream.
5. Make sure to compare the different loans according to your goals before choosing the right one.
Additional Read: How To Choose Two Wheeler Loan Tenure Wisely?
Applying for a two-wheeler loan requires minimal paperwork, and you can do it online without visiting the branch. From different lenders, you get competitive interest rates quickly, which can be paid comfortably over the years.
Also, ensure that you can afford the loan, do not over-borrow just because the loan is accessible to you. Get yourself a new bike with either of these bike loans and become a proud owner!Apply for Loan Calculate Your EMI