How to Get a Bike Loan?
Buying a new two-wheeler gives you a sense of pride and an opportunity to travel in the crowded cities of India comfortably. Availing a two-wheeler loan is a perfect option if you have a limited budget and cannot afford to make the entire payment in one go. Bajaj Auto Finance offers two-wheeler loans at attractive interest rates and you can buy your favorite bike or scooter by making a small initial down payment and rest in the form of low cost Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs).
Apply for a Two Wheeler Loan in Four Easy Steps:
- Just fill the online application form for two wheeler loan and you will get the loan status instantly.
- Visit the dealership showroom where the friendly staff will assist you in completing loan formalities.
- Submit the required documents for processing of your loan.
- Once the loan is approved, make an initial down payment and take the delivery of the Bajaj/KTM Bike of your choice.
Additional Read: Best Budget Bikes in India
Who is Eligible for Two Wheeler Loan?
Bajaj Auto Finance has set eligibility criteria for availing two-wheeler loans, and you must be:
- Above 18 years of age at the time of applying for a two wheeler loan.
- A salaried professional , selfemployed or Agri profile
- In employment for last one year or running your own business for the last two years.
- Possessing required documents including income proof, ID proof, Phone/Landline/Mobile Bill and address proof.
Contact Bajaj Auto Finance
Bike loan interest rates offered by us are one of the lowest in the market. You can make use of our bike EMI calculator to find out your EMI amount. All you have to do is input the loan amount, the interest rate and the tenor, and the EMI calculator for two wheeler loans will provide the EMI amount instantly.
Read our FAQs or contact us for more information.
Apply For Loan