Motorbikes are categorized into different categories based on various factors. Some of the significant factors are listed below:
Different road conditions and terrain: Not every vehicle is suitable for every terrain and modifications to are done based on the type of terrain.
Type of rider: the type of motorbikes are also categorized based on what kind of rider is going to buy the vehicle. The power and handling of the bikes vary on this basis.
- Comfort vs Performance: Some people want more comfort; some want better performance, and some want both so on this basis also the categorization has been done.
- Purpose: This is also one of the major reasons leading to the categorization of the motorbikes. Every rider has a different purpose of buying a motorbike, and this gives a major reason to categorize motorbikes.
Let’s talk about the different types of motorcycles and their price range:
- Adventure Touring Bikes / Dual Sports: These bikes are anywhere ready to be it gravel or sand it can conquer all look like a cross between a touring and a dirt bike.
- Choppers: They are mainly customized bikes with an extremely raked fork and lousy seats, and it is full of chrome, which makes it an extravagant affair.
- Cruisers: If you want to ride in a low comfortable position through the city, then this is just the motorbike for you. It has low reclining seats and front footed control pedals.
Additional Read: Bajaj Bikes Price List 2021
- Power Cruisers: A cruiser with thick rear tires and a large exhaust boasting a massive engine.
- Dirt Bikes: These motorcycles have a minimal framework for a lengthy suspension and are light-weight with knobby tires. Suitable for your off-roading adventures.
- Enduro Bikes: These are similar to a dirt bike but feature a headlight and a taillight for long-distance offroading.
- Motocross Bikes: Made for motocross events in indoor arenas with sharp turns and jumps.
- Naked Bikes: These are sports bike basically with a naked bodywork and a raw look with visible components and the engine.
- Scooters: They are small, lightweight bikes having a step-through design and engine capacity ranging from 50cc - 250cc
- Power Scooters: Having a little more oomph than the regular scooter these bikes have a larger engine and the step-through body saves you from being in an uncomfortable position for a long time.
- Sports Bike: They are made for high-performance track duty with immensely powerful engines and built to perform on the tracks.
Sports Bikes available In India are :
Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 (1.35L to 1.45L)
KTM Duke 125 (1.20Lakhs to 1.30Lakhs)
Additionally, Read: Best Sports Bikes Under 1 Lakh In India For 2021
Sports bike Under 1 Lakh:
Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 (90k to 1L)
Bajaj Pulsar 180f (90k to 1L)
SuperMoto Bikes: Also known as “street fighters” these bikes are a mix of sports bikes and off-roaders, it needs a unique riding style to comply with the balancing.
- Touring Bike: Bikes made for long-distance riding equipped with adjustable suspension and various electronic instruments.
- Trials Bike: These bikes are lightweight bikes made to climb and descend man-made or natural obstacle tracks, and in such event, the rider is penalized if his feet touch the ground.
- Commuter Bikes: Bikes suitable for day to day travel having a higher mileage output.
Additional Read: KTM Bikes Price List
By now you must be clear about what kind of bike you need. So if you want to own any of these bikes bajaj autos and KTM has everything covered for you and Bajaj Finance is one such company which provides you with the lowest 2 Wheeler Loan Interest rates so why wait when you can get your dream motorbike at easy EMI’s now.
Apply for Loan Calculate Your EMI