Do you fancy the Bajaj Avenger range of bikes?
The passion is justified because of the elegance and iconic status of the Avenger. It is a hidden gem among the wide range of bikes in the two-wheeler market. Buying Bajaj Avenger with outright cash can put pressure on your budget, especially when you are residing in big cities with higher costs of living.
Your solution is simple - finance your Bajaj Avenger 150 or 220!
How Can You Finance Your Dream Two-Wheeler?
To finance your dream bike, you can apply for a two-wheeler loan online. There are multiple online creditors who have a fairly lenient procedure to sanction loans. Due to the competition among the loan providers, two-wheeler loans have become easy to obtain with low-interest rates. With Bajaj Auto Finance, your loan is a merely three clicks away!
Must Read: How to Get a Two Wheeler Loan? (Get a Bike Loan in 4 Steps)
Steps to Apply for a Two-Wheeler Loan
If you want to apply for a loan to buy Bajaj Avenger Street 150, 180, 220 or Cruise 220, here's what you need to do:
- Log on to this link
- Choose the model for which you need a loan.
- Click on the red icon that reads & "Apply For Loan"
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to fill in your basic information. This basic information includes your name, address, email ID, city and mobile number.
- Next, click on the red icon that reads Click to Proceed Further from here you will be redirected to a new page. On this page, you will be asked to fill in other personal details like your age, gender and income.
- The next page will let you calculate your eligibility for the loan instantly.
- Once you have been deemed eligible, you will be directed towards the final step for the loan. This step includes getting a call back from the customer service and getting the document verification process started.
- Before applying for a loan, you must calculate the interest rate at which you will have to repay your loan. The two wheeler loan interest rate calculator online is a handy tool for doing so and is available on most credit providers & websites.
What Is the Eligibility Criteria for a Two-Wheeler Loan?
To apply for this type of loan, you need to meet the basic eligibility criteria:
- You must be employed with a company or be self-employed for a span of at least one year.
- The age criteria for availing a bike loan is being between 21 and 65 years of age.
- The minimum income required for this type of loan differs from one financial entity to another. On an average, most providers require borrowers to have a minimum income of INR 10,000/month.
What are the Documents That You Will Need for a Two-Wheeler Loan?
Once you get your loan approved, you can walk into any Bajaj outlet and take home your dream bike. However, this will only be possible after your documentation has been verified. Here is a list of the necessary KYC documentation that most credit providers deem mandatory:
Photo ID ProofAadhaar card/ PAN card/ Voter ID card/Driver's license
Address Proof- Voter's ID//Passport/Utility bill/Driver's License
Income Proof- Salary slips from the last three months or bank statements
Photographs- Two recent passport size photographs
Must Read: What Documents are Required for a Two Wheeler Loan?
Why Is Bajaj Auto Finance a Better Choice?
Bajaj Auto Finance is one of the most widely recommended and preferred FinTech solutions available in the market. It offers the best state-of-the-art technologies right from check handling to computerized loan account keeping. You can avail the fastest services while procuring a two-wheeler loan, which means faster loan processing and approval. In addition, there are loads of options to choose from like bike models and accessories.
Must Read: A Guide to Bajaj Auto Finance Loans
Apply for Loan
Calculate Your EMI